Creating Cherished Memories and Capturing them Creatively.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

First Ever Kit...Watermelon Patch!

Well, here goes! This being my first attempt, I thought it best to be a freebie shared with all of my friends and family that like to visit here! This is what the kit looks like:I am still figuring out uploading to share it so, now that I have teased you...please be patient as I get it uploaded and ready for you! Oh, wait...I got it figured out you can download this freebie here...please leave me a link in the comments if you use my kit on one of your LO's, I would love to see them!

Here is my layout with my kit for week 3 of my U&R class with Jessica:

Laughter at...

Credits: KPertiet (altered background paper to use her flourish with my plaid paper, and altered her ribbon to use my bright pink sparkle paper), All of the rest is from the Watermelon Patch kit.

EDIT: CLICK ON THE WORD "HERE" next to the word freebie above to go to the download site! When you get there you need to wait for it to come up on their site. When it gets done loading there will be a spot under the box that says Download. I hope this helps those new to this that have had trouble...if not let me know!

13 comments:

Jackie said...

Great job on your first kit April....gotta find something to use it with :)

Sunny Archibald said...

Very nice kit. I've got a picture in mind to use it on. Thank you. Sunny

Cheri said...

I think you've done very well! My favorite are the oval frames and the textured solids (I'm a texture/subtle patterned solids junkie) :) Thanks for sharing with us!

Janet said...

April. This was great. I've just begun Jessica's class and am addicted. I thought I had to click on the "zip" vice but could do nothing til I went below it to the link. That's probably my own ignorance. I'm glad I found your blog.

Anonymous said...

Very nice kit! Thank you!

Katherine B
from the Spraground

Linda said...

April - This kit is PERFECT for spring. I look forward to scrapping with it - AND, I'm looking forward to spring! Thanks for sharing.

Ann said...

Thank you so much. This looks like spring and I am so ready for it to arrive.

Anonymous said...

April...great job with your 1st kit! Love the colors. Thanks so much for the freebie!

Celeste said...

I need help. I have tried to download your beautiful LO and can not understand where to down load on that site.
Celeste

Heather said...

Hey April,

You should have gone out for the LDD Apprentice! You totally would have rocked it - next year with Liv, okay?

Heather

Unknown said...

April, this is a wonderful kit! I love the colors & the charm it has! I can't believe this is your 1st attempt! Awesome and TFS!

Anonymous said...

April, this is fantastic, congratulations on releasing your first kit. I love it, can't wait to download.

Erika

farabee said...

Finally, April....I got my layout using your kit posted.

http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=289967&cat=500

Such darling colors. I really like your "style."