Creating Cherished Memories and Capturing them Creatively.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

YAY!! Quick Pages!!

The Designer I am on the CT for asked us a few weeks ago if we wanted to make some Quick Pages with her kits for her to sell in her store...and I nervously said yes! She just put them up today!! I have done 2 of her kits so far and am working on a third...let me know what you think! You can find them HERE!! Sorry, they aren't freebies...but I had to share my excitement! This is what they look like:

Cold Chocolate QP's

and

Aging Hipster QP's

She also has asked us to make up an All About Me page for her to post on her site...it isn't up yet, but here is the sneak peak:

April Dawn

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi April, just wanted to check if its ok to add you to my blog list? Veevs x

Heather said...

April,

You're tagged! My blog has the details to follow - just want to learn more about you, my friend!