Creating Cherished Memories and Capturing them Creatively.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Freebie, and Tag Update!

The lucky friends who have now been tagged are Veevs, Stacey(99), Heather(P.), and Jaime. (Two from the Spraground and two from everyday life that are very dear to me.) Ladies...scroll to the next post for the rules. To make it up to you Ladies, for those graduating from the newest class of U&R this week, and just for fun here is a template freebie that I put together(anyone can enjoy):


I do have to credit my mentor-Jessica Sprague for the idea behind this template with her Photoshop Friday (PSF) on Designing a Layout with Rings which can be found on her blog.

I hope all that wanted it got it...now it has been moved. This was quite fun to put together, and I will be using it for a template challenge starting next Tuesday at the DesignsBySassy challenge forum. Feel free to go over and check out the other challenges going on there as well...I have a Theme challenge going on right now based on the phrase-"You are a part of Me". I haven't yet done my LO for this challenge, but I do have a picture in my head and it will involve my 90 (almost 91) year old grandmother. You can find the challenge thread (this was disabled sorry!).
I am working on a LO with my template as I type (multi-tasking) and will post it here when I finish.




Credits: Bkgrnd Paper and RibbonPapers-From Grateful4U Kit for CT members:Designers Tangie and Melissa Daniels Consecutively. PolkaDot Paper and Pink Mats-are from KPertiet ScrapPink Kit. Purple Star Paper-is from TaDaDesigns LDD Apprentice Submission and can be found on their blog. Jeweled Circle-is also from the Grateful4U Kit for CT members: Designer Beckie Kress. Flourish around accent photos-JessicaSprague U&R Week 4 Course Materials(You must take her class to get this flourish as far as I know. And the Vellum Circle I made. The fonts are: MASexy and the date is Century Gothic.

I thought it only fitting to do this LO about my little Analise. I came up with the idea for this while unintentionally napping on her bed! She was supposed to be the one napping...but wore me out instead! LOL! It felt good to get a nap in after...well...way to long without one! Thank goodness that Daddy was home to watch the other 3!

6 comments:

Jen Wolff said...

I hopped on over here from Heather's blog as she tagged me too. What a great blog you have! I am totally impressed that you create your own designs, wow! I'll have to put you in my faves.As I scrolled down, I saw in one of your LO's that you're also LDS.

Carol said...

Hi April Dawn
You have done a great job on the template. looks great

Unknown said...

Hiya, lovely freebie thanks! Thanks for tagging me - think did this one a while ago! Will try to see if I can find the details again!

JMCS said...

Thank you for the gorgeous template. Love it! :)

SusanD said...

Thank you so much for this great template!

Stacey said...

Wonderful template!! I see I've been tagged, LOL! Never have before, so thanks! I'll get to it!!