Creating Cherished Memories and Capturing them Creatively.

Friday, March 14, 2008

Up & Running LO's

Here are the LO's I have made with Jessica Sprague's Up and Running class:


Credits: Week One Kit from JS's Class

I did recolor things, but basically (as this is a beginners class) we added the photo, Title and journaling, and the star on the top ribbon. Everything else was already there. I decided to take the beginner's class after taking her intermediate class, simply because I wanted to be sure that I hadn't missed something in the self teaching I had done before taking her intermediate class. I have learned a couple of new things, so it has indeed been worthwhile to me! Here is what we did for the Midweek LO Assignment:


Credits: Jessica Sprague's Quick Page from her Beautiful You Mini Kit, and JSprague_Stapled Hearts.

Again, I recolored to make it fit my photo better. And we were supposed to make the photo B&W, but I just couldn't make myself do that when this LO made the blue of their eye's pop so nicely! I also added the hearts in the corner for balance. Here was the LO we did for week 2:


Credits: Jessica Sprague's Week 2 Course Materials

Again, we were given all papers as one. We focused on adding Alpha letters to make a title, using shapes for bullets, learning how to use a brush, and cropping photos to a specific size. I, again, recolored to fit my photos better as the red was an orange, which made the train set stand out more than my son. Here is the MidWeek LO for week 2:

Credits: Amy Teets White Paper, and Katie Pertiet's Stamp Set we got today. I also used the ribbon, and the circular tags from Jessica's Home Away From Home Kit. I used Mia's Scribblings for the title, and journaling.

We had complete license on this one, just as long as we used the white paper and the stamp set. I came across these pictures from years ago, and couldn't resist doing a LO using them! My kids have the best there is in their family on both sides!! Wonderful sources of unconditional love, entertainment, and encouragement!

Edit: Heather, the LO isn't a freebie somewhere. I asked Jessica and she said it is only available to those that take her U&R class.

Neta, the Beautiful You Mini Kit was downloaded at one time on the Creating Keepsakes site...it was a limited time download and is no longer available from them. Email Jessica and see what options you have if any. I got it by taking her U&R class.

2 comments:

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

I absolutely LOVE the focus layout.

Is this a freebie I can download?

Jueneta said...

I really love the stuff that you did in your class. Is the Beautiful You kit available anywhere?