Creating Cherished Memories and Capturing them Creatively.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

What gives you your inner strength?

Recently my youngest brother sent me a wall plaque that said:
"Promise Me You'll Always Remember You're
Braver Than You Believe,
Stronger Than You Seem,
Smarter Than You Think!"
This made me think...after I cried...because he is going through some awfully rough things right now, and yet reached beyond to his own struggles to uplift me! So, since I am hosting a Themed Challenge here starting March 1st I thought I would do it around a part of this plaque.

What gives you your inner strength? What helps you face the challenges that life throws your way? What makes you strong? Here is the LO I did based on this, I also am doing this LO as a template challenge on JessicaSprague.com:



Credits: Template: LivEdesigns_3x3GridTemplate at http://livestories.wordpress.com,
Background Papers: Aging Hipster Kit by Designs By Sassy,
Journaling Paper:Crushbubbles_paper9 by Trish Jones,
Elements: Aging Hipster Kit by Designs By Sassy,
Fonts: Zebra (dafonts), and Tahoma.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Your lo are very nice April Dawn....am blog hopping today and wanted you to know I stopped by to read your blog and look at your LO :) Great job!

Anonymous said...

Great LO! Love the quote from your brother. Is it OK for me to use the quote? If so, who do I credit? Please email me at putnamd55 at gmail dot com. Thanks!

Is that the Manti temple on your LO? RULDS2? You have a beautiful family!

Deb P.
JS Beta Girl!