Creating Cherished Memories and Capturing them Creatively.

Friday, March 14, 2008

Birthday Fun.

Here is the LO I just did about my recent birthday:

Credits: LivEDesigns_ElementalLove Add-On Kit

She is a really dear friend of mine from the Spraground (Jessica Sprague's Forum). She recently went for an Apprenticeship with LittleDreamerDesigns.com, but much to my disbelief isn't moving on to the next round...had she moved on this is the kit she would have submitted. Amazing...huh?! This is Liv to us at the Spraground, she gives her designs from the heart on her blog, she gives help, advice, and friendship just as openly! And you should go check out her freebie kits at her blog: http://livestories.wordpress.com/. She is a real inspiration and support to me, a true friend.

Anyway, this LO was the fun I had this past birthday...burro rides, camel rides, train rides, panning for gold, and getting thrown in jail! I have already decided to make it a 4 pg spread instead of 2 since it really does look really busy and I would like to have room to add more...yes, MORE...pictures, and some great embellishments. But for the blog this LO works. Click on the picture to see it in more detail. I hope all of your birthdays are as fun, and enjoyable as mine was this year!


No comments: