Creating Cherished Memories and Capturing them Creatively.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Uh Oh, I've Been Tagged!!

Thanks Heather (from Spraground)!

These are the rules: You must post the rules before you give your answers.You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don’t have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you’ve been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged and need to read your blog for details.

My middle name is Dawn...I have just grown to really like it so I go by both! Here is mine:

D=Deeply Loyal and Loving...when I give my friendship it isn't halfway, I give it my heart and soul. And anyone that truly knows me, knows you don't want to mess with my family or friends...or you won't know what hit you!!
A=Always thinking up some new project to create, usually overwhelming myself with projects in the process! LOL!
W=Woman!!! Need I say more?!! There is a wealth of meaning in that one little word...but it covers things very nicely!
N=Never far away when someone is in need! I have been SO VERY BLESSED in my life, I only wish to return at least a portion of what the Lord has given me to my brothers and sisters here on earth! What better way is there to say THANK YOU then to be a helping tool in His Hands!

Thank you Heather for this experience, I was wondering what I could do to make this blog a bit more personal, while still protecting my family (see D!!).

I will post the lucky new tags tomorrow...

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey April,

You're quick!!! As far as I know, I've just been copying the format of taggers past. You can make it your own however you feel is best. :) It was fun reading about you, and I look forward to getting to know you even better (you sound like someone I'd have fun hanging out with!).