Creating Cherished Memories and Capturing them Creatively.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I am on Natalie Bird's CT!!

I found out that I made it on another CT!! This time it is for Natalie Bird Designs. She has some really fun kits! She used to own Designs In Digital, but resently sold that site and is starting up her own boutique. It is www.nataliebirddesigns.com/boutique . Here is the first LO that I have done for her:


Credits: Natalie Bird Designs Open Arms Kit, and LO Design Idea comes from Jessica Sprague's U&R class.

I came across these pictures looking for a photo to use with the LO design for class, and just HAD to use them! I loved how this one turned out so much I had to share it!! This was the day my youngest learned how to crawl! She was 6 months and so ultra petite that she was still wearing 3 month clothes. But her size didn't stop her then and it doesn't stop her now! This was the day I learned how determined she is to get what she wants! Sheer determination runs in my little girl's veins!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Gorgeous layout, April Dawn!! I really love it! I'm so sorry to not have done the "tag" - I've been slammed the last few days with school field trips and events, a karate tournament,and never mind the CT deadlines! You were so sweet to tag me - thanks. I feel badly about tagging anyone with class starting and a lot of us (or maybe just me, lol?)feeling the pressure to get all things done. I hope I don't fall too far behind at the spraground. See you in class! :D

Jen Wolff said...

Adorable LO! Congrats on the new CT!

Heather said...

April,

Isn't it wonderful that D:ID is allowing us to journey to places we couldn't go before? If during your "intentions" challenge you need to email someone for some support and some attaboys, please feel free to do so: hi_c74 {at} hotmail {dot} com. I'd love to see it after you're done. I'll be thinking of you LOTS... be strong!

Heather