Creating Cherished Memories and Capturing them Creatively.

Friday, April 18, 2008

WOW...Have I been busy!!

Sorry to not have posted for almost a month, but I have some goodies for you! But that is getting ahead of myself. I have looked over the latest posts on here, and realized that you are missing out on a LOT of what I have done, both the last part of Jessica Sprague's U&R class, and the one that has kept me hopping this month "Digi: In Deep". I will be calling it DID for short. I also haven't put the CT Layouts for April or the challenges I have been hosting. So...Here goes:

This is the LO that put my posting on hold. It turned out to be a much more deeply emotional thing then I expected. It is too personal to fully share here, but the short version is: My oldest brother went missing for 7 years, he was of course found at that point, and this LO is about seeing him again! I am now working on an album for him based on the years he missed out on.

Credits: This was put together using the Kind Outdoors Kit from Designs By Sassy, and a Template we got for our U&R class designed by Jen Caputo.


This is the final lesson LO we did with our U&R class. Jessica Sprague is the best teacher of Digi Scrapping I know of! I HIGHLY recommend her classes, her Photoshop Friday Tutorials on her blog, and visiting the general forum at her site. This LO was taken at my Grandma's 90th this past summer, while we were all cleaning...

Credits: Most of the supplies were class materials, but I did use 4 papers, the ribbon and the buttons all from the Kind Outdoors Kit from Designs By Sassy.


Speaking of my Grandma's 90th, here is a LO I did on a part of the activities. It was so FUN to see so many cousins, aunts, and uncles there. And to see how the family was continuing to grow! It was fun to watch all of the Great-grandchildren sing to her.

Credits: This was put together using a Collaboration Kit that included Designs By Sassy, called "Sassy Summer, Dude" and can be found at her site.


Here is another LO I just did for the Designs By Sassy CT. This one was taken back in 2006, "Grandma" is a librarian and has been one at schools for years. It is always so wonderful to see the kids sit and listen to her read, especially knowing how much she loves to read to them!!

Credits: Autumn Days Kit from Designs By Sassy, as well as a Template from her first Template Set of 3 she has on her site. The Title I did myself.

One of the Challenges at the General Forum on www.jessicasprague.com was a blending challenge. We were also challenged at one point to take a picture of something we REALLY wanted to remember and scrap about it. This is the LO I did for both. They are both in my front yard and tell stories of their own. Here are the stories:

Credits: I did this using the Open Arms Kit from Natalie Bird Designs. I did add the stamp background and vellum of my own creations. I am really enjoying Natalie Bird's Kits...check them out!

OK...sigh of relief...this gets you caught up to the start of DID class!! Now hang on to your hats, and take a seat, because that class has been a HUGE ride!! I will do them in a second post!!


No comments: