Creating Cherished Memories and Capturing them Creatively.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Secret Revealed!! YAY!!

Okay, time for the secret reveal! I was asked by Nancy Wilkins of DigiScrapStation.com to join their design team!! YAY! I have been very busy getting myself familiar with the new information on how to set up my store. I don't have much in it, but plan on spending a LOT of time on designing in the next few weeks to get more in there...so please stop in to see from time to time all the new things I will be adding.

I want to stop here and thank all of my friends both on the Spraground and here that have been so supportive in my designing and playing...I couldn't be at this point without all of you and a VERY supportive family. And THANK YOU JESSICA!! I didn't move on in the SYTYCD challenge at Scrap Orchard, but this is SO much better!

Now for the real FUN! DigiScrapStation is having it's grand opening starting Tomorrow until Sunday!! May 15th is National Chocolate Chip Day, and we have been busy making the most of this! We have put together a kit, but in order to get all the pieces you must visit places on our site...so stop by the forum and see the Welcome Gifts area for more info on this! But here is a sneak preview of what my part is:

Chocolate Chip Kit Preview

We are going to be making you hungry with this kit...so you might want to either buy or make some cookies and have a glass of milk on hand to help with this! Have a LOT of fun...there are some great sales going on as well, so shop if you like! There might be other freebies during the next week too!

Like I said, I don't have much up in my area yet, but in the next few days I am hoping to add a few things...so be patient with me and enjoy the other designers in the meantime! I am so EXCITED!!

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Congratulations! What an honor and tangible way to show how far you have come in your designing!

I haven't been able to be as supportive as I'd like to be on the Playground, but I wanted you to know that you are appreciated, although quietly on my part.

Hugs!

Stacey said...

Very nice, April....stopping in to add ya to the blogroll!

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

OH Wow! That is so SO SO cool! I hadn't stopped in a while, so I had no idea. I have no idea how to digi design kits! I have loved seeing your ideas and LO, and stop by to get ideas once in a while. What a fun FUN project. SO excited for you to embark on a fun adventure!

Heather P

PAvPrincez said...

Congratulations to you on your new venture and as you add your new creations to your storefront.

Photomama said...

This is so great for those late night snacks - LOL - with what else? Cookies and milk -
Love the new site - good luck