Creating Cherished Memories and Capturing them Creatively.

Monday, May 5, 2008

Scrap Orchards SYTYCD Kit Challenge 1

Ok...to those anxiously waiting, or simply waiting...I have finished my mini kit submission for the designing challenge. Here is the preview, I have named it "Eye of a Daisy":
You can find this lovely freebie, along with the others that the "contestants" are submitting, link in the forums at www.ScrapOrchard.com be sure to leave some love, and have LOTS of fun playing! I did go ahead and put the link in the gallery with my preview, that way it is easier for all to find that are looking! I will check and see if I can place it here also...but at this point don't know if that is okay or not!
The shadows are for the preview only, and I did use 2 CU textures from Shauna with Pineapple Plantation that can be found with the Grunge Overlays 2 set at Scrap Orchard. I used these on the Die Cut Daisy, the Tag, and the 2 solid papers. Everything else is my own creations come to life!

Edit: We got the go ahead to put them in our blogs as well!! Here is the link: Disabled...Read post above!! Please, if you do a LO with my kit could you post it in their gallery. I would love to see what you have done with it! And PLEASE leave me a comment if you download...it is just good manners to say thank you!

I am trying to do the template challenge also...but white space isn't my strong suite and that is the first challenge! AHHH! So, it will be interesting to see if I can come up with something that I like between now and then. Send me your prayers for inspiration...since I whole-heartedly believe that is where all of mine comes from!
Oh, and to those doing a photo a day in May...I have taken photos, just haven't had time to post them yet!! Maybe once the template submission is done! Or maybe for a creative break...we will see.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

April, this is gorgeous! I am very impressed.

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely FANTASTIC! You've done a WONDEFUL job!

jeanne said...

WOW, April Dawn, I love your kit. Especially the daisy peeking from the corner of the tag. Love the bright happy feeling the set gives off. Great job.

Jeanne D from Spragueground

Anonymous said...

way cool...you have become a pro!!!! i'm so proud of you!!!!!! congrats!

Jueneta said...

Good job April Dawn . . . you are really into this.