Creating Cherished Memories and Capturing them Creatively.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

UPDATED my Submission Kit...needed some little tweaks!

OK...after some very useful tips, and a lot of wishing I could afford CS, and a lot of brainstorming with those on the forums at Scrap Orchard...I have updated my buttons in my kit! And a very AMAZING lady (NancyWilkins @digiscrapstation) informed me of a VERY sneaky little devil of a pixel that had gone astray in my daisy die cut! So, those that already have the kit I have an add on with the updated buttons and die cut for you and to those that haven't yet downloaded it...I have a whole new link for you and will be disabling the old one so there is no confusion! Here is a look at the difference.
Replace Color Play
The bevel shadow is no longer black on my buttons, but more the actual color the shadow would be. This is something easy to correct in Photoshop CS...and with some figuring slightly less easy to correct in Photoshop Elements. (Which is what I own!) Please let me know if you have any trouble with these links!

No comments: