Creating Cherished Memories and Capturing them Creatively.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

First in-Store Kit-The Vineyard

I hope you all like this! I am planning a word art add-on, but wanted to get this in the store! So it is up and able to be bought!

Click on picture to visit where it is in the store.

I hope you all like this! I am planning a word art add-on, but wanted to get this in the store! So it is up and able to be bought! It is on sale until Sunday at 40% off, which makes it $2.10 right now! I also have about 5 other kits in the works, but I don't know if they will get done this weekend. Real life is calling often! LOL!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Guess who went shopping for someone's new stuff? ;)

The Kemps said...

Way to go!!

Kim said...

i love the colors of this kit...i have enjoyed being at digi scrap station. thanks for having me.
cathy joe

Jen Smith Designs said...

I tagged you while i was here checking out your blog

Jen Smith Designs said...

hey check out my blog i qp tagged you

ScrappyGuy said...

Loved the rich brown and purples together!