Creating Cherished Memories and Capturing them Creatively.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

More Designing and CT fun!!

Okay, it has been a little bit, so I thought you due an update!! I am excited to announce the newest item in my store...Life Events Gift Card Holders! The idea credit must go to my friend Heather (from Spraground).


This is a pack of 7 Card Holders, with 300ppi layered templates for the outsides and for the insides. So that makes a total of 14 templates! This set covers baby, birthday, graduation, wedding, housewarming, teacher appreciation/school, and condolances. Here is what one looks like when completed:
This is a hybrid project so you will have to find your own ribbon, but everything else (except adhesive) can be printed out. I am planning another set to include holidays, and seasons...which should be in the store within the next 2 weeks as well! And I have a special surprise kit and alpha that I will be releasing this next week...but that is another post altogether!!

And great news, our store has been given ad space in digishoptalk.com 's newsletter...and it comes complete with a coupon for digiscrapstation (us)!! So, if you like a bargain...go check it out! Now for LO's, as I was a scrapper (and still am) before I was a designer. Here are my latest LO's for my CT's:

Credits: Autumn Days Kit from DesignsBySassy.

I am still on the CT for her...and loving it! She is so fun to work with, and just had a new little baby boy...CONGRATS! You can check out here designs at www.designsbysassy.com. This LO was of a trip we made to a tried and true pumpkin patch to pick pumpkins a few years ago. The baby in the picture is now 3!! Hard to believe! Here is another LO, a really long overdue one:

Credits: The 2 of Us Kit from NatalieBirdDesigns.

This is of my wedding night...I was crazy enough to sing to my best friend and husband at our wedding reception. And while I can carry a tune, nerves and emotions got the better of me and my vocal cords that night! Our poor guests...but all in all it was a beautiful day and night, and I am shamed to admit I would probably do it (sing at my wedding reception) all again in a minute if I were to go back in time and do our day over again. Now for another almost equally overdue LO:

Credits: Spring Magic Kit from NatalieBirdDesigns.

This is of my son that is turning 8 this next week. He was thrilled to see so many bright colored eggs, but so VERY disappointed when he couldn't eat them! And he wasn't too excited to see the Easter Bunny either. He still has the bunny that was as big as him he got that day! Can my baby really be turning 8?? Okay, well, I have to go hug him some more...before grows up to much to want me to do that anymore!!

5 comments:

Carol said...

You are doing such great work at the moment. Especially love those photos on the easter layout.

PsiPsi said...

What great designing wow I love them:

Also wanted to let you know that you have been tagged sweets!

These are the rules:

1. Link your tagger http://copycatandco.blogspot.com/ and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

ScrappyGuy said...

Really cool idea for personalized gift card holders.

Jueneta said...

Brave girl to sing on your wedding day. I think that I would have forgot the words with all that was going on. Fun to see you pictures.

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

The Easter layout colors are really cool! Lo is really beautiful.