Creating Cherished Memories and Capturing them Creatively.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday!! All Around!

As I have posted previously this weekend is my DS, L.J.'s 8th birthday. And in celebration of this fact, I am including in my store a mini kit, inspired by one of his most favorite things/people
...firefighters.

It has 8 papers and 8 elements, and just for fun we threw in 4 buttons. This is also my eighth item in the store, following my new alpha...also inspired by my DS!

And which is included free, WITH the purchase of the kit for a limited time-offer expires June 30th. Just buy the kit the link for the alpha is already included. Click on the previews and it will take you to where they are in the store. And starting tomorrow both of these will be on sale, along with the gift card holder set, for 20% off. This will last through midnight on Monday the 9th.

Now with birthday's in mind...my favorite online place to be, The SPRAGROUND, is having it's one year birthday today!! And in honor of its fabulous birthday, party going on right now, and the FABULOUS teacher that Jessica has been for me and so many others and continues to be daily, I am offering the sample I made of my Teacher Appreciation Gift Card Holder FREE!! You can see an example of it below...labeled sample in the preview, only the freebie doesn't have the message for the Teacher...that is yours to add! Thank you Jessica for sharing your knowledge so generously with anyone wanting to know how to use Photoshop to scrap their most treasured memories! You can snag it here!

2 comments:

Jen Wolff said...

You've been a very busy girl!!!!!! Thanks for all the hard work on the maser index!!!! It'll definitely make reviewing easier!!!

Heather said...

Hey AprilD! I'll be back from vacation Sunday, so I'll get to work then!!!! Great new items.