Creating Cherished Memories and Capturing them Creatively.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Trash to Treasure Hunt at DST!

Wow...that took a lot of time and energy, but boy, it was FUN! Well, I thought I would post my LO made from the things we got here...I think I could scrap for the next year on the things we got and never have any of them turn out the same! This is a picture I took a few years ago...(can you tell I am behind in my scrapbooking)...not for long now that I can do digital! I hope you enjoy it!

Credits: Sky Papers: sassy_coldchocolatepaper7.jpg, MadScrapRGB_ContempoRetro_Paper8.jpg

Journaling Notebook Paper: JK_Kindness_notepaper2.png


Grass Papers: SDS_BerryIce_Paper1.jpg, SDS_BerryIce_Paper3.jpg, BTuma_Ready4Spring_Solid1.jpg


Flower Papers: SDS_BerryIce_Paper2.jpg, BTuma_Ready4Spring_Solid4.jpg, SDS_BerryIce_Paper4.jpg, JICCreations_Dreaming_Paper19.jpg, twisiA_toile5.jpg, twisiA_toile7.jpg


Flower Button: Made from-jhope-pink-swirl.jpg-paper


Leaves for Flowers: SDS_BerryIce_doodle2.png


Word Art: HManning-ItsABloom-wordart.png


Alpha: kjoi_denimalpha_C.png


Fonts: Mia's Scribblings for Jounraling, MK British Writing for Title

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hi April!

Just stopping by to ooh and ahh over your work.

;)

Jeanann said...

Hey April - I just wanted to stop by.