Creating Cherished Memories and Capturing them Creatively.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I am on a CT!!

I am so thrilled to have been invited to join Sarah Laming aka Sassy's Creative Team. She designs for 3Scrapteers, Designs By Sassy, and Digital Candy. I was so excited I made this LO to celebrate! I have also been invited to help another designer on her CT for one kit...I will keep you posted.Credits:
Papers: Circle Mats, Background Paper and Circle Pattern Paper-All are from the Cold Chocolate Kit at DesignsbySassy.com
Journaling Block-Shabby Mommy Freebie Kit at ShabbyPrincess.com
Elements: Button Stitching-Back2School Free Pea Kit by SFreeman at 2peasinabucket.com
Buttons-Cold Chocolate Kit at DesignsbySassy.com
Fonts: TektonPro, and One Fell Swoop at dafonts.com and ComicSans (Microsoft)
Brushes: Corner Rounder by Jessica Sprague

1 comment: