Creating Cherished Memories and Capturing them Creatively.

Monday, February 18, 2008

In the beginning...

This is the beginning of a grand experience for me. Let me start by saying that the Header Font is Wilderness and can be found at dafont.com and the brush is JSpragueFlourishFrame. I received this from the materials for one of her lessons in her wonderful Now We're Rocking Digital Scrapbooking class. This blog is a place for me to post LO's I create...either from my own designs or others(who will be credited for their designs). I also see this as a fun outlet for my other crafts from time to time. I hope that you will enjoy viewing my creations. I would love to hear your feedback or suggestions.

1 comment:

Ann said...

You are going to have so much fun with this blog. I started out slowly on mine and now am just going to town on it.