Creating Cherished Memories and Capturing them Creatively.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sweet as Chocolate

I promised to update you later on the other designer I am "playing" with. She is Joanne Hope , she is on the design team for MooToo and Kjoi Studios. This is a LO I did for her.Credits: Everything is from Joanne Hope Designs Choco Holiday Kit.

She only needed someone to create for this one kit. So, I probably won't be designing for her long...but she has some really neat kits otherwise and she does have some freebies on her blog: www.umajoanne.wordpress.com

1 comment:

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

Wow! I just scrolled down this entire blog. I am majorly impressed! You have a great eye for digital scrapbooking.

I will be doing digital scrapping as soon as I get my PS or PS Elements!