Creating Cherished Memories and Capturing them Creatively.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Joi De Vivre-Kjoi Blog Hop!!

Okay, so you made it to my blog!! YAY! Here is a little about me...

I am a 29 yr. old, SAHM of 4 young children, and I am married to my best friend and biggest supporter. I have been traditional scrapbooking for nearly 12 years...some years more so than others. I have been playing with digital scrapbooking for about 2 1/2 years, but have REALLY found it beginning of this year...thanks to Jessica Sprague and my great friend Janei (who introduced me both to digi and to Jessica). I have wanted to get into the designing aspect ever since I started playing with digi!! I LOVE creating things...music, a smile on someone's face, almost any craft, more projects for myself...LOL! Creating things is what makes my heart sing with joy...that is ME!!

Now...enough about me, here is what I created for the contest:


























And here are the various Avatars that I used:

...can you tell I LOVE Unicorns??:

And finally, last...but most definitely NOT least!!...what you all have been waiting for...My Blog Hop Freebie:

Click on the preview to download

8 comments:

Camilla said...

Hey Uni! Just stopping by on the bloghop. Wonderful to see you. Have a great day! Camilla - Ozzy

Bianca - ProjectB said...

Hi, nice to meet you!! Greetings from Bianca aka Ducky

Heather said...

Hey AprilD! Nice elements you've got going on here. :)

Just thought I'd let you know that I've gone live with my new business:

www.joyrevisitedphotoartistry.blogspot.com

Thanks for your encouragement and support! And for letting me slide with my lack of support with your endeavors. I do find it a challenge to keep things in balance sometimes.... :)

mITSYBELLE said...

Greetings Uni, great to finally meet you :) Lil Monkey

Oase said...

Hello there, Nice to visit your blog and meet you. I'm Debbie Reynolds LOL
Oase from Panda Bear Designs

Elaine said...

Congrats & Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations April on making the KJoi team. I have enjoyed judging the contest as the work submitted was just lovely and the improvement week by week was amazing. You deserve this hon, and I am looking forward to working with you.

kathy said...

Thank you!