Creating Cherished Memories and Capturing them Creatively.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Announcements...and more coming tomorrow!!

Hi all, I just wanted to say really quick...I know I haven't posted many LO's lately and some are missing my lovely young family...but there is a reason for that!! I have been doing the Kjoi contest for the past few months and in order to keep my identity secret, most of my recent LO's needed to remain hidden from public viewing. But here comes the first Announcement!!

Kjoi is having their BIG BIRTHDAY BASH tomorrow and the rest of this weekend, this means that the identities will be REVEALED and the new Designers ANNOUNCED!!! I am so excited, and nervous, and well...a whole gammit of emotions from one minute to the next!

I can hardly wait...BUT OH...THERE IS SO MUCH MORE!! Some of us designer contestants have gotten together to do a Blog Hop with the reveal...so MORE FREEBIES!!! YAY!! And there are even more that will be found at Kjoi tomorrow!!

Not to mention the HUGE SALE or the Challenges with Prizes!! It is seriously NOT a party to be missed!

And I do promise more LO's next week after the Party RUSH calms down a bit!! Oh...I have more for you too...

I have designed some more Corner Brushes...these ones are MUCH more Elegant, so I am naming them...LOL...Elegant Corner Brushes! I know...I know...SUCH very creative naming! Anyway, here is what they look like:

I will be putting them in my store today, so hang in there one day more and then you can be sure to:

-pick them up from the store,
-swing by Kjoi for the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT and Birthday Bash
-Find out both here or at Kjoi where the Blog Hop is starting and "HOP" along with all of the FUN!!

Oh, and to all those that may have missed my lovely addition to my sidebar...JESSICA SPRAGUE IS DOING A NEW CLASS!! It is FREE and SHE IS FANTASTIC!!! AND...registration starts on MONDAY!! DON'T MISS IT!! She gives you access to the videos and class info from the class FOREVER! So, if you are wondering if you have time to do this...YOU DO!!

Now, I just KNOW I am missing something...so I will probably come back and post more in a bit, but this gives you enough to chew on for now!!

No comments: