Creating Cherished Memories and Capturing them Creatively.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

10 Weeks Before Christmas Challenge!!

I am already busy at work at Kjoi!! LOL! I am having a blast!!

Those that know me in RL...know how MUCH...I LOVE CHRISTMAS! I generally prepare MONTHS in advance, starting in June...but this year I am WAY behind. So, I got to thinking...how do I catch up with my Christmas to do's and still digi-design and have FUN!! Well, at KjoiStudios I am putting my answer(here is my ad):


I had a LOT of FUN coming up with the poem...and only used a little piece of it for this ad!! The whole version is up in the Kjoi forum. I will probably be doing a weekly chat, but haven't nailed down the exact time yet!! And here is a run down of what we will be doing:

Week #1: Calendars...for family or the scrapbook...works either way!

Week #2: Gift Lists...this will be a TON more FUN than it sounds...LOL! Come prepared to post family gifting traditions you either do or would like to do!!

Week #3: Christmas Cards...with a LOVELY surprise to help them along!!

Weeks #4, #5, and #6: We will be doing fun Photo Craft or Scrapping related Gifts for those on our Gift Lists...or ourselves...LOL!

Weeks #7 and #8: Ornaments for our trees...every year I make one for my family with a story. I will have a fun Christmas story to go with these two as well!

Week #9: Time to Wrap some gifts! We will have some ideas for FUN gift tags, or dressing up gift bags and wrapped presents!

Week #10: This is when we reward our hard...but FUN work!! I am REALLY excited for this week!! Stay around and you will find out why!!




Now...just in case any of you may have forgotten...Jessica Sprague starts her newest class Registration TOMORROW at 9 EST! DON'T MISS THIS!! There is NO ONE that explains PS as well as she, and this is a class you don't even have to be a scrapper to attend!! It is called Stories In the Hand...and is like it says...ALL about getting our stories in our hands rather than just in our minds...which, LOL, we all know can be faulty with stress or time!!





Now on to Challenge #2...hmmm, no not yet, LOL! You will just have to check out DigiScrapStation in a few weeks for this one. I want to make sure it is FABULOUS first!!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Congratulations on being K-Joi's newest designer April!!!! I'm so happy for you. Ya'll's kits were just AWESOME and this Collab kit is just too cool!! I can't wait to play with it. Wonderful Job!! I blogged about you ladies today:
http://midnightcharms.blogspot.com/
Pamela

Unknown said...

I can't wait to start this challenge! I need to get on a schedule for Christmas gifts!