Creating Cherished Memories and Capturing them Creatively.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Week #1 - Kjoi Chat!! Come join me!

What to know that the whole deal is REALLY with this fabulous challenge?? Well, come see what you can find out tonight at the KjoiStudios Chatroom...where I will be hanging out from 11 EST to 12 EST and will have more details to share!!

I am VERY excited...so come join me!! You must be registered in the forum to get into the chatroom...so be sure to get that done beforehand! I look forward to seeing you there!! Oh...and I might just have a heads up for you on the supplies needed for weeks 4-6 of the challenge!

Here is the FORUM!!

And have I mentioned that things are starting to brew for DSD at DigiScrapStation...hmmmm...well they are, be ready to hear what on Nov. 1st!!

No comments: