Creating Cherished Memories and Capturing them Creatively.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Crazy Days

Where did I go?? Well, things have been crazy...lol, and it is long past due for an update! I was hired on as Media Manager and Site Admin at KjoiStudios. Learning my new role there has kept me hopping! But I have enjoyed every minute of it!

On top of this, there is a chance that my boys both have an autism spectrum disorder...at this point we think Aspergers. So, I have been busy trying to work with Dr.'s and the school and my boys to see what accurate diagnosis we might find. This of course is a job and a half, but I am finding a ton of support from friends...online and offline...who know what I am facing and are showing they care.

I have now officially left DigiScrapStation...although I hope to go back again at some point. With the above mentioned things going on I haven't had time to do anything more there, and didn't feel that right for Nancy who is so kind and easy-going. Anyway, I will miss them greatly but will still stop by from time to time as life allows because the ladies there ROCK!! They are so nice and welcoming!

Then, at KjoiStudios...we are preparing to celebrate International Scrapbooking Industry Day on March 4th. There is SO MUCH going on there! We have at least 6 different challenges, 3 chats, 2 games, and 2 drawings...all of these come with a prize for the winner, or for the participants!! We were able to line up some incredible sponsors for the prizes too!! Plus we will be hosting a hunt...don't worry there isn't a piece to this hunt kit that is hosted on 4shared or any other file sharing site...so no need to worry that freebie hunting is going to destroy your computer! So, I hope to see you all there! And I look forward to hearing what you all have been up to...lol!!

4 comments:

farabee said...

Congratulations! Thrilled for you in your new "position."

Jueneta said...

I am sorry to hear about your boys. I hope that you find a good balance for all of you. Good luck.

Ice Princess Scrapz said...

Because you're so special, I have an award for you on my blog at http://iceprincessfl.blogspot.com
Hugs and blessings...

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

I am looking forward to all that the kjoi site has to offer as you work on the upgrades. What a fun job to have!

Sorry to hear about your boys. It helps makes sense for me as I interact with your boys at scouts and puts things in perspective for me.

Let us know as scout leaders, on what we can do to help so we can incorporate all the training and interaction skills needed to communicate and associate better with your boys.