Creating Cherished Memories and Capturing them Creatively.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Progress...What do you think?

So, I am sure that you see the changes I have been making...what do you think about the new look?? It is done using a collab kit--Forever Bliss by Lizard Dau Designs and April Dawn Creations (Me)! You can grab it in my store at Kjoi...and soon in my store at DSS. I must warn you...the tabs don't work as of yet. Like I said I have a LOT of ideas and it will take a bit to implement them, but hang on as the ride has only just begun!

9 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow! It's looking great. Are you doing it yourself or did you contract someone to do it for you?

April Dawn said...

I am doing it all myself!!

jeanne said...

Looks fabulous!!!! Just beautiful. You should be very proud.

Ann said...

This is so great. I might have to hire you to do mine!!! Keep up the great work. ~Ann

Chrystal said...

Looks great!!

LivE said...

your blog design is soo you, april dawn! congratulations! you should be proud of yourself! :D

Liz said...

ooh this loooks absolutely amazing...love everything about it hun..i too am soo proud of forever bliss i cannot wait for our promotional challenge next month...yeah we need to chat some more i think...cheers liz..oh and how about some ideas for word art????

Oase said...

Looks fabulous there April, I left you an award on my blog.

CACTUSmango said...

what a beautiful kit ;) and your blog layout looks fresh and fun. i like how the center column moves and the side columns are stationary.