Creating Cherished Memories and Capturing them Creatively.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Under Construction!! YAY!

I have decided it is LONG past time for me to truly customize this blog! So, hang on as it will be a really interesting ride to the end of this truly FUN endeavor! I look forward to seeing what the changes will bring! I have a TON of great ideas and can't wait to put them into action! There are many surprises coming, so hang in there while I get them up and going. In the meantime I will post as I can about the amazing things I am adding to my stores at DigiScrapStation and KjoiStudios! Oh and did I mention that I am saving up for attending the CK Digital Scrapbooking Experience in Provo this year??!! So many exciting things...so little time. I guess the true adventure is seeing how far I can get and how fast I can get there...LOL!

No comments: