Creating Cherished Memories and Capturing them Creatively.

Friday, June 20, 2008

Been a little bit...but I am back with more goodies!

Hi all, I have so much going on lately so I have been a little too silent here...but it is time for an update! There is so much that I don't know quite where to start. I guess with the new guest designer position!

That's right I am a guest designer for the month of July at Benevolent Boutique. This is a non-profit store, devoted to serving others. June's Charity has been the Make A Wish Foundation. So, all proceeds from the June items sold go there, and there is even a place to simply donate if you would like to. I am truly thrilled about this as it is a store that fits me, just wish I could do this always...I might have to work on that. There are so many that need help out there, I am always wishing I could do more. But it feels absolutely fabulous to be able to share my time and talents to help.

Now for the latest on my store in DigiScrapStation...I have a new kit up, and I think it is my best yet! Rosebud Garden...it comes as a kit, or can be bought as a paper pack, an element pack, or an alpha.

DigiScrapStation just started up a store blog this week, and it is looking fabulous! You can check it out here. And be sure that you do...because I felt that it had been far to long without a freebie for my friends! So, Friday's Freebie is from me, and goes fabulously with my new Rosebud Garden Kit!! Check this out:


I am so thrilled! I truly hope that you enjoy this! You can find it on the store blog, just click on the awesome train download button at the bottom of my post there and this beauty is yours!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

April Dawn -- You are doing a fabulous job with these kits. I have seen your work through Jessica's site and WOW! keep up the good work.

Amy

Heather said...

Hey AprilD,

Happy 4th, my friend! And let that creative flow just continue....