Creating Cherished Memories and Capturing them Creatively.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sale Time!! Just because I LOVE you!!

Okay I put all of my previously displayed items at DSS on sale 50% off yesterday for 2 weeks! I figure it has been quite a while since I had a sale, and I am feeling in a generous mood...so sale time it is!

Also, I have a new item offered in my store! LO services are now offered through the store. I am REALLY looking forward to offering this! You can find it in my store by clicking on the preview image.

I have a LOT of fun doing LO's and this gives me an opportunity to mix my designing with my scrapping! If there is a desire to increase this aspect to card services...especially with Christmas around the corner...then email me at aprildawn@digiscrapstation.com and I can see about adding a card service as well!

And for more good news...Kjoistudios.com has their store back up on a newer LARGER server, so the Design contest is back in full swing. There are 4 weeks worth of freebies up, and voting can be done on their forum for week 3 and week 4 through October 5th! Don't forget to comment on your favorites in their gallery either as those count toward their scores!

And for those of you from the Spraground waiting for the calendar tutorial...stay close by as that is on my plate for the next day or two. (Depending on what my children will allow me to do while on their school break! LOL!)

1 comment:

Jueneta said...

I love you picture. Good luck with your business.