Creating Cherished Memories and Capturing them Creatively.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Vacation, Layouts, and Contest Buzz with Freebies!!

Okay, a few have wondered where I have been and why I have been so quiet. So, here is an update for you! My younger brother got married the end of last month to a very lovely young lady. I am thrilled to have a new sister and my kids already love their new aunt!! But that took a good amount of my time. We drove at least 4 hours for 5 days in a row, and some of them we drove around 12 hours. So, I have had a REAL FUN time getting back into the creative swing of things since then. Although, while on the trip, I came up with some fabulous things that you can look forward to seeing in the store this next month!!

I did get time to scrap a 2 pager before I left though, so here is my latest pages:


Credits: I did both of these using mostly things from the kit Totally Yummy from DesignsBySassy. I did add the white background paper for the journaling and the pink mat paper for the photos by creating my own. Oh, and I created the alpha for my LO using paper from Totally Yummy as well.

Now, after a lot of debating with myself as to whether or not I had the
time or energy to put into this. I decided that with them telling us how they were scoring upfront, and keeping all the contestants anonymous by using contestant numbers and threatening disqualification if it is revealed who you are by you, that I just couldn't pass up an opportunity to get a true idea of how good or "bad" my designs are!

So, I can tell you that I am participating in this contest. I can tell you that I would love for you to head over to the site www.kjoistudios.com to vote...starting August 13th. And I can tell you that there will be tons of freebies from the designers participating in this contest. I can't tell you which one is mine, or what my number is...nor do I want to!

But PLEASE, if you like me and/or freebies at all, GO VOTE and Download and Comment on your favorites. These all count toward the designer points at the end. No one is eliminated until the end...so it will be a true fun ride for 4 weeks!!

No comments: