Creating Cherished Memories and Capturing them Creatively.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fan Blinkies...Grab it here!!

I am so very thrilled to have found a tutorial that tells you how to animate things in PSE! I had previously thought this only possible in CS or greater versions of photoshop...but a fellow designer informed me that it was do-able, so I went looking and found some good directions here. So for those that might be interested in that tutorial, ENJOY, I sure did!

Now for the fan blinkie, that you can grab by clicking on the blinkie, if I did this correctly. It looks like this:


ADC Fan Blinkie

It was fun to create, and I can now add one more thing to my education in the digi-scrapping world. Stay tuned for a new look to the blog next month as I am working on that as well.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Hi AprilD,

I'm really sorry that I didn't get thisdone for ya.... :(

Looks really great!!!!

April Dawn said...

Heather, no problem...I truly did have a LOT of fun doing this! Thanks!

Heather said...

Life must be busy - where are you?

Lisbet said...

Your design looks great.

Lisbet
www.digiscrapp.blogspot.com